Monday, May 24, 2004

Why Can't I have this Job?
Okay, so not everyone enjoys video games and not everyone would like to get paid to play them, but Heh, I'd give it a try for 6 figures. (See Story)

Naturally, there are a number of professional athletes who, basically, play a game and make tons of money. If I were any good at bowling, I suppose I could go pro. Tiger Woods and several others make too much money to hit and chase a little white ball around the yard. So, why not pay folks to go blind and stupid in front of TV playing video games.

Professional Fencing League! Even though I don't smoke and despise tobacco companies, if it meant a fat endorsement check I could be convinced to sport a big, red Marlboro fencing jacket. Gives a whole new meaning to "death sticks."

No comments:

Post a Comment