Monday, November 12, 2007

Train Ride

Here I am with my daddy on my very first train ride. Mommy and Daddy went in to LA last year for the Veteran's Day holiday so they decided to go back again this year. That meant we got to ride the Metrolink train into LA Union Station. It was a long ride, but I got to sit in daddy's lap and talk to him, so it was okay by me! I also got to look out the window and see all the brightly colored houses. What Fun!

Once we got there, Mommy and Daddy ate French Dip. (Yes, Daddy broke diet. I'll have a talk with him about that.) Then we walked over to the Japanese American National Museum. It was closed, but we did find my cousins' names in the Children's Courtyard. I can't wait until my name is there too!

As we wandered around, Mommy and Daddy found MOCA (that's the Museum of Contemporary Art). It had an exhibit by Takashi Murakami. It was....interesting. We're all glad we checked it out. Then we made our last stop (more about that in our next post) and then headed back to the train station. It was a full day. I am exhausted. Hopefully, I'll sleep really well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment