Well...it was a lazy morning. Eric didn't have to work today (Veteran's Day Observed and all), so we all took our time getting up this morning. I simply couldn't resist taking a picture of my family all cuddled up together on our bed. Kona didn't want to look at the camera, but she did enjoy sniffing Kaia. Sometimes I wonder what Kona thinks of Kaia. Mostly she just seems curious, but every now and then she seems to get concerned when Kaia cries and herds me toward her. On the other hand, sometimes she gets annoyed when Kaia is being attended to and she wants to be pet right. now. thank. you. very. much. I really wonder what she thinks of the massive changes in her life over the last year. Too bad that dogs can't talk.
Where my brain takes you. But...mostly it's about me, my family, my hobbies, and my cars.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Lazy Morning
Well...it was a lazy morning. Eric didn't have to work today (Veteran's Day Observed and all), so we all took our time getting up this morning. I simply couldn't resist taking a picture of my family all cuddled up together on our bed. Kona didn't want to look at the camera, but she did enjoy sniffing Kaia. Sometimes I wonder what Kona thinks of Kaia. Mostly she just seems curious, but every now and then she seems to get concerned when Kaia cries and herds me toward her. On the other hand, sometimes she gets annoyed when Kaia is being attended to and she wants to be pet right. now. thank. you. very. much. I really wonder what she thinks of the massive changes in her life over the last year. Too bad that dogs can't talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment