Here is why everyone needs to consider a dog for a pet.
I want to get a grant to do this kind of research. I need to write a grant, get the money, do the research and PROVE once and for all, dogs rule!
Imagine the implication: Doctor's prescribing dog ownership instead of drugs. Even better, all of your pet's toys, betting, boarding, food, etc... expenses being considered medical expense.
"Excuse me, sir, you can't bring your pet in the restaurant." Said the waiter.
"I'm sorry, but this is not so much a pet as he's my canine therapist. I could risk depression or mental trauma if he doesn't accompany me everywhere."
Okay, that's an exaggeration, but still wouldn't it be grand?
"Doctor, I've been really depressed lately," said the patient.
"Yes, I understand, here's a prescription for your condition. Go down to the local animal shelter and pick out a nice mutt. Be sure to pet him twice daily and go for at least one 30 minute everyday."
I love dogs. I love my dog, especially!
No comments:
Post a Comment