Now that we're home, we finally got to celebrate some birthdays.
e got to open the first half of his birthday present. EH Bikes is still waiting for the other half to get here, and therefore, so are we. I don't think e understands what he is getting. He's been sharing K's pink flower helmet and is just excited to have the flame-dragon helmet he asked for when it is his turn on the scooter. I think his mind will be blown when the rest of his gift arrives from EH Bikes. Since I had to order it (none in stock), I was able to get Red. They usually only carry pink and blue, and e wanted red.
It was also Auntie R's Birthday (technically the day BEFORE e's), so she came down, went to the movie, Despicable Me 2, with us (which incidentally, was a) not as good as the first one, and b) not really for young children, more for the 8-12 yo crowd).
She got all embarrassed as we sang happy birthday to her and took a picture of it. Get used to it. You're stuck with us now! We're dorky like that! (and proud of it!)
We all took e out for his free birthday breakfast at IHOP. e decided he was going to "help" Auntie R get Zaakir back to the car. He's helpful like that.
Later, we took Auntie R out for her birthday dinner. It was fun celebrating her birthday with her! We didn't take any more pictures though. No more dorkiness required.


No comments:
Post a Comment