Monday, May 28, 2012

Spring Carnival

State Testing is done, so it's time to play!
Daddy worked a booth and the kids came to play.
 K, running on the toddler/preschool bouncer (4 tickets)
e fell asleep in the car and was slow to wake up (read: he was crabby), so he missed this trip on the bouncer.

 K's face painting (2 tickets)

 e's face painting (2 tickets)

 K, on the big bouncer.  They must have asked me 10 times if I was sure I wanted to let her on there with the big kids. She wanted to go and held her own just fine. (4 tickets)

 e, finally awake enough to enjoy the carnival (4 tickets)

 When the big one got crowded, K joined e on the toddler/preschool bouncer.

Daddy's booth and the kids' favorite ride.  They rode it at least 4 times (4 tickets/kid/ride).
When Daddy rode with the kids, Mommy worked his booth for him. Hopefully, the video came out.  If it did, I'll upload later.

No comments:

Post a Comment