Saturday, October 29, 2011

A MyGym Halloween

Fri evening, we also had a party to attend at MyGym. The kids were really excited. So was I, until . . . we got there. It was wall-to-wall people. A veritable sea, as it were. The kids still had fun, but next year, I think we'll pass, unless it's held on a day that we have nothing else to do (unlike this year).
K and one of her best MyGym friends, D.
(I couldn't get a picture of e, he was moving too fast and the room was too crowded)

e, with the MyGym party staff.
Alex (the ladybug) is one of K's regular teachers AND she worked K's party.
We've only seen the bumblebee at Free-Play and we've never seen the spider.
We also didn't know over 75% of the people at the party.

We rounded up K and took a group pic.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment