Thursday, July 07, 2011

Long Overdue Update!

Disney in July (1)
Near the end of our day, we took the kids to Toy Story Mania. Afterwards, we met Jessie.

K and Jessie were *super* excited to have matching hats.

Near the beginning of the day, Mommy went for Star Tours 2.0 FastPasses. Daddy, K, and e rode It's a Small World. K was too busy looking at her map to look up at Mommy for a pic!

Sad story: after this ride, K and Daddy rode Gadget's Go Coaster. The Buzz Lightyear hat flew off during the ride. It was irretrievable while the ride was running. We reported it to Lost and Found. We hope we are able to get it back.

No Pics, but we came back in the evening for World of Color. It had a special beginning b/c of Independence Day. We enjoyed it immensely.

Daddy's Birthday
Daddy requested a special trip to DLR for his birthday. He used all 3 tickets to get to go on LOTS of rides (FastPasses). While he was riding other rides, we took a ride on King Triton's Carousel.

Stopping to meet e's favorite character.

Family pic @ the Disney Visa Members private meet 'n greet.
Chip and Dale were quite the riot!


A Disneyland Memorial Day
e loves the big characters, K isn't so sure!

We both LOVE M.I.!

Mommy and Daddy went to the passholder preview for Star Tours 2.0 (7 rides in 3.5hrs). Thanks Grandma and BaBa for watching us. Afterwards, they picked us up and took us to DLR. We poked our heads in DCA and were lucky enough to catch a "soft opening" of Ariel's Undersea Adventure (official opening would not be until June 3). It was a quick 15 minute wait. Sure beat the 2 hr wait the next weekend!

Swim Lessons
In May and June, we've been taking swim lessons. It's LOTS of fun!

Disneyland in May
We don't often wait for the characters at the Princess Fantasy Faire, but the line was short after we left the Princess Royal Walk. I was excited to see my *twin* princess!

In the Princess Royal Walk, I got to meet Tiana.
Ignore my cheesy grin, I like to "pose" for the camera.

I love meeting Ariel.

So excited to meet Belle!

I may not like the "big head" characters, but I love my princesses!

Here we are flying kites. It's not the most interesting video, but K loves to get the kites out! For that matter, so does e.

No comments:

Post a Comment