Monday, December 14, 2009

5 Months

On Dec 9, I turned 5 mths old. I am 17lbs 1.5 oz and 26.5" long. I can sit up by myself and I love to laugh. I am a happy baby and will go to anyone. I'm still a good sleeper and my naps are getting more regular. Nothing makes me happier than listening to music.

I am a very particular baby. I only like certain things. For example, I HATE Avent and Dr. Brown's bottles. I like Nuk, but prefer Born Free. I don't like toys that have big handles, but I love toys with small pieces to grab and if they crinkle, it's even better. I'm picky.

Some firsts this last month ... I ran my first fever (102.1) in Nov and got a roseola type rash. I also finally took a bottle, so I had my first babysitter on Nov 25 (K.M. was my first babysitter. Her big sister, B, was K's first babysitter).

That's my update. Now back to your regularly scheduled blog....

1 comment:

Holly Bignall (Iowa 4-H) said...

Wow Ean, You're getting so BIG! Can't wait to see you gain.

Love,
Auntie Holly and Uncle Eddie

Post a Comment