Monday, October 12, 2009

Making Lemonade

You know the saying: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Well, with Grandma B in the hospital and Pop-Pop sick too, we decided to make an unplanned trip to IA to visit them, help take care of them, and mostly be "moral support" (we're really better at making messes than helping out, but we're only a 2-yr-old and a 3-mth-old). It's not the happiest reason to be travelling, but we got to do some great things because we needed to make this trip.

On Saturday, we got to be here for the first snowfall. It was only flurries, but I'd never seen them before. I've been to Big Bear when snow was on the ground, but it's not the same as seeing it fall from the sky!


Catching snowflakes with Auntie Holly. Aren't you cold, Auntie?


Swinging on the porch swing, watching as the snowflakes fall around me.

Look K, there's a snowflake on your cheek! (I knew you were cold, Auntie!)

Eating bread while wearing Uncle Eddie's hat. You realize it's mine now, right?!?

I'll tell you more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment