Where my brain takes you. But...mostly it's about me, my family, my hobbies, and my cars.
oh... we are so excited for you guys... you guys make cute baby.... it will be fun to have one more
Iguess I do not know how this works. I tried to leave a message but it would not save.
I saved one telling you I could not figure it out, so I will try again with the one I intended to leave. I visited tonight. Thanks for the excitement.Love, Mom.PS, you do not need to approve any of these.
Congratulations!!! we're making our travel plans for July.
Congratulations. I am so happy for you two. Miss you - Nat
5 comments:
oh... we are so excited for you guys... you guys make cute baby.... it will be fun to have one more
Iguess I do not know how this works. I tried to leave a message but it would not save.
I saved one telling you I could not figure it out, so I will try again with the one I intended to leave.
I visited tonight.
Thanks for the excitement.
Love, Mom.
PS, you do not need to approve any of these.
Congratulations!!! we're making our travel plans for July.
Congratulations. I am so happy for you two.
Miss you - Nat
Post a Comment