Hi Everyone!!Just a little update from me. I have two teeth now. Mommy and Daddy forgot to blog my first one (they got so distracted after the RIF and then the accident....I don't know why), but anyway, I got my first tooth on Thursday, March 13th (exactly 6 months 1 week old). This picture is from Saturday. I was sitting in my new play area, playing with my toy and Mommy managed to get a picture of me showing off my new tooth. My second tooth poked its way through today. I don't think I'll let them take a picture yet; it's too owwee. I hope that in a few days, when its top is all the way out, I'll finally be able to sleep. I don't know about Mommy and Daddy, but I could really use a good night's rest.
Talk to you later!
Kaia
No comments:
Post a Comment