Sunday, January 23, 2005

Don't Stand So...Close to Me

Please park so, I can leave safely, too.

Gee, Buddy....

Gee, Buddy....

Sometimes, I wish my car were older, beat up, and just generally a wreck on wheels. Then, things like this wouldn't bother me at all. I'd cause "parking lot" damage to these people who don't really know how to park. I actually tried to get in on the driver's side. It was better for everyone involved that I get in on the passenger's side. This seems to happen to me quite often. It happened twice in one day during the week before Christmas; I guess It was my fault for not getting my Xmas shopping done earlier; at least this time, I could simply reverse out of the space. The last time this happened, I had to edge out at an angle just to get out. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment